I've not worked since December 30th (last Thursday) and I'm not starting work again until tomorrow (January 4th) and it can't come soon enough.
Despite being under instructions-ish to not do anything I'm working on some myco stuff for a couple of client businesses even though we might never sell them - it's good to be doing something.
On the drugs subject ... I'm now set up with 375mg of venlafaxine, oh joy, and this is the maximum I can take. I'm meant to be on an anti-psychotic as well for the hallucinations (which, thankfully, are down to a mean of one per day) but haven't got it and won't be seeing Femi (Dr Shrinky) until 18 January 2011.
Mood not improved at all. If anything, it's worse.
Have tried in my period of not working to displace by looking at possible houses in either SE10 or SE5 - both are lovely, both are well within price scale ... but neither are giving me a great "boost" because - and here's where my voices come in - what's the point of getting into a mortgage or similar arrangement when I'm not going to be around in a time measurable in months?
Dad and his partner are supposedly "right behind me" but when I read that message from them at new years' my first reaction was reminding me that perhaps "a pat on the back is sometimes a recce for a knife".
We'll see what happens tomorrow at work. Thursday I may or may not have a meeting with RL at OB (but I've asked them to put it off for a couple of weeks) and Friday I'm saying RS in Southwark...
We'll see, we'll see, we'll see ...
No comments:
Post a Comment