Included in these has been:
- visiting Tijuana, buy Nembutal OTC at a veterinary pharmacy (e.g., OD -> respiratory failure), but turned it down due to issues of trans-national importation of a controlled substance (pentobarbitol)
- hangman's knot, turned it down due to issues with potentially ripping the balcony from the spare room off the wall and damaging the structure of the property
- taking my 22 days worth of venlafaxine (8250mg) and 15 (750mg) quetiapine, but turned it down because I don't want to be found frothing at the mouth, convulsing
Oddly, before writing this entry, I took my dog out and realised that the predominant reason for not ENDEX-ing immediately is that I've got no-one to look after her and I'd rather have her taken care of (not that way!) before I shuffle off the mortal coil.
Tomorrow I am to go north to Bedfordshire to see Toni after she'd been in an accident on Thursday. She's OK but I feel really guilty that I was in Leeds when it happened. This does not augur well for my returning to full time contracts.
This week was meant to have been SO good:
- two biggest potential clients (specifically, in Warwickshire and W Yorkshire) took interest in the work that it's been doing and another client are interested too as part of their new calculator engine. If all three land at the same time then the revenues could be upwards of £100K.
- am looking at new offices next week
- meeting possible liquidity client on Thursday morning in Canary Wharf
- need to meet with TW, MD and others next week too
With all this being so good, it begs the obvious question -- why the desire to ENDEX? And I don't have the answer to that question and that's SO frustrating.
No comments:
Post a Comment