My tolerance for stress (and by "stress", I mean taking irredeemably dumb and wholly irreversible action) is reducing. Here's an example: I'm not being paid ~£24K for about six weeks work by an agent and I'm going to have to deliver a statutory demand to them on Saturday.
Instead of looking at my surroundings (I'm in a Paris hotel room as I write this) and enjoying the astonishing Haussman architecture, I'm thinking of what dose would be needed to slide away finally. I'm working this week in a fourth floor office with huge windows and I was looking out of the windows today wondering, just wondering ... knowing my luck I'd break a couple of bones.
On the upside, I've found somewhere nice that I'd like to buy to live in and that the property market in the UK is finally falling again (my prediction of W-shape finally coming true) this is a good thing for me.
Will keep you advised.
No comments:
Post a Comment